I am a Woman



I am a woman complete and true;

With hips soft and curvy,

lips sweet and tempting

and true love for one man…



I am a woman who bears the weight of my world;

But can crumble like a child under the heavy load.

I am a woman who loves with all of her might

But is often caught at a crossroads of wrong and right.



I am a woman who hides behind walls for protection;

But begs for release from the barriers they erect.

I am a woman, who falls to her knees and pleads for reprieve,

And in faith I know my spirit will resurrect.



I am a woman with hips full and soft;

And lips that will kiss away hurt and pain.

I am a woman who basks in the warmth of the sun

But can dance with abandon in the rain.



Take me, this woman, into your world;

Wrap me up in hope and love so pure.

I come to you openly, willing to give

Let your eyes tell all, and make me be sure.



Please don’t lead me out if you’re not coming with me;

Love me completely or don’t love me at all.

When I know for sure that your heart belongs to me only

I will surrender mine to you and drop this powerful wall.



I am a woman who can love you like no one else;

But I bleed just like you do.

Take my fragile heart into your hands and hold it close

And in return, all I ask of you is to be true.



I am a woman complete and true.

12/17/08

©2013.NOVEMBERGOLD.All Rights Reserved.











Comments