Repressed Emotions - Theory Of Emotion


  • Repressed Emotions - Theory Of Emotion .............
  •  

  • Emotions run deep in this heart of mine;Feeling and falling, tripping and stumbling, Always trying to stay one step ahead of a train wreck Of emotional overload.Afraid to give too much, uncomfortable with my abilityTo give too little; and always walking a thin line between the two.I don’t find safety in the feelings; I find myself vulnerable

    And raw; a place I do not like to be.

    It’s hard to trust people to handle your heart and soul

    With care, it’s difficult to allow yourself to be exposed;

    But when you do allow it, when you do find that safe haven

    It’s a cherished space.

    In my darkest moments you shine light, in my most fearful moments

    You stand strong and encourage me; and in those moments that my heart is

    Exposed and my emotions are raw, you embrace me with love and

    Caring and nurture my tender spirit like no one ever has, or does.

    Even when you’re watching from afar you never lose sight

    Of my needs and you just seem to know when to reach for my hand

    Even when I don’t say it out loud.

Whitney Houston Daughter Bobbi Kristina Pregnant & SUICIDAL?!?(Updated)

Why Relationships These Days Flat Out Don't Work!
 

Comments