Deal With Stress, Anger and Rising Above it


Deal With Stress, Anger and Rising Above it. Tried, tested & True. . .

Deal With Stress

Deal with stress and anger. It's apart of our lives and we must learn how to deal with stress effectively. A wild array of thoughts are racing through my exhausted mind as I try to deal with stress and anger; reflecting on recent conversations and experiences in my own life as well as those around me, and suddenly I’m hit with the punch - that I thought I had escaped the anger and stress. The numbness is wearing off and the awareness is setting in. It's like I just can't manage to deal with my stress anymore. I suddenly see dogs in a circus, performing and providing entertainment for the masses, and it occurs to me that I have been a dog in this circus. We all have. We have all fought and clawed our way through stuff, only to get slapped in the face with a handful of stress and anger that can be overwhelming for us to deal with.

Deal With Stress

Dealing with stress becomes overbearing in a sense. I have this urge to run, to run fast and hard until I can’t breathe or take one more step; a need to just escape this place, and all of the useless, senseless bull that I digest every single day, [glow=red,2,300]dealing with stress and a load of anger[/glow]. I need peace, and although I know that peace exists within me, I am having a really hard time connecting to that part of me right now because I am angry and disappointed at things and people. I am not gullible or weak minded enough to not know that life is hard, and people are not always kind or fair, but there is a line where it goes from simply being a good intentioned person who makes a bad choice, to just being a manipulating, deceitful "piece of stuff." That can be hard stress to deal with.

Deal With Stress

Dealing with stress can be exhausting. There is plenty of stress in the business world. The corporate world is full of the latter; and I realize more and more as I grow through this life, (yes, I said GROW through it) that more and more people are just adapting to that kind of mentality as well - trying to deal with the stress and anger. We’re fucking lost! And the ones who preach the loudest and talk the most, are the most lost of any one, because they need to convince themselves of their grandness, so they just keep telling themselves how perfect and “aware” they are, while they look down on the rest of us as though we are objects to be pitied. The truth is, they have trouble dealing with stress too. No wonder we go through so much anger and stress in our daily lives we have to deal with.

Deal With Stress

I feel like I have lost the battle dealing with these stresses. I crawled into my bed thinking about how much I envy those who are already gone from this chaotic world. Those who are now floating free, in another space, who will not and do not have to know any pain or disappointment anymore; yea, I envy them. They have no anger because they don't have to deal with any stress.

It’s hard to not become bitter and cold inside when the vast majority of the people you encounter will test you and entice you to be just that; It’s hard, but it’s a battle I’m not willing to lose. I have felt for awhile now, like I was facing off with the devil over and over again, being drawn into the flames and feeling my skin burn from the heat as I try to manage my anger and all this stress I have to deal with daily. Today, I am aware that the devil is lurking closer than I knew and is waiting to come face to face with me. With one phone call yesterday, the invitation to dance was extended; and trust me "Bitch, DANCE I WILL." I will deal with my stress and pain and I will not let you win.

Deal With Stress

Deal With Stress

Deal With Stress


Deal With Stress

Read about relieving stress at WWW.CELEBGOSSIP.NET
01/2013 ©2013.NOVEMBERGOLD.All Rights Reserved.

Comments