Top Menu

Mini Skirts: Taboo For Women Over 40

Mini skirts: Taboo for women from up 40 years old?

In the Netherlands there is a television program, where the daughters are complaining about how their Mothers represent themselves. They want the Mothers to have a make over, because these daughters are embarrassed about their Mom’s appearances and clothes. These women are dressed badly or dressed as if they are still in their twenties or even teenage years, although some of them are from up 40 years of age. Basically they are dressed sloppy, extravagant and/or even sexier than their teenage daughters. As a woman it’s good to dress sexy, especially when their appearances and clothes fit properly. However some of the women were big and wearing mini denim skirts or short tight dresses, which almost show their behinds. Some of these women are wearing small sexy tank tops or low cut shirts, which show half of their breasts or looks like their breast are about to fall out. Even when they would have been slim or skinny, then still that’s not how to dress, especially when you are a Mom. Other Moms are showing their flabbies underneath and in their tops or even in their dresses. They don’t realize, that when they have themselves squeezed in so tightly into those clothes trying to make it fit their postures, it makes themselves to look like roast meat. A few of these Mothers were really sloppy, because they are feeling comfy in their jogging pants, baggy pants, skirts or dresses. It’s like they didn’t care about how they look like as long as their clothes are comfortable. Fat women behinds  
Big women in tight leggings showing their behinds and flabbies.... They should have worn longer shirts which will cover their behinds.. Big woman dots dress Big woman with wide dots shirt and a tight legging, which contains the colors pf the rainbow... For whatever reason, these women really think they look sexy and hot in those clothes or outfit and they just don’t care about what other people think or say about them. Even if it was their own children. Although I admire their courage and they might be right to a certain point, because you should not care about what others think about you… However I still won’t encourage them to dress that way though. Not only they will be embarrassing their children, but they will be embarrassing themselves too. These women would have look younger, good and sexy in those mini denim skirts, short dresses, tank tops, shirts and short pants, if they have been taken better care of themselves and if they would be slightly interested in how to dress well. I have to admit that the women, which the producers have chosen to collaborate with the make over programme, really are better off to dress their age and after some tips about which clothes make them look good and how to wear it. The results on the make over are really astonishing! Such improvements!!... With all do respect to these women, but they just didn’t know how to dress properly. Although the women weren’t happy with the idea of a make over at first, they can’t deny that they look so much better afterwards. Some of them were even crying of happiness, when they saw themselves in the mirror. They could not have imagined that other type of clothing will be looking extremely amazing on them. women over 40
 Photos from a woman who like has a make over.... Wow what a difference!!... Java  
A Woman over 40 wearing a colorful dress showing her curves and looking classy... This man can be proud to stand next to this beautiful lady... The thing is that in this television programme they mentioned that women from up 40 years old shouldn’t be wearing mini skirts or other short clothes. Although I agree on that to a certain level, I think that there are exceptions and that it all depends on how women from up 40 years old presented themselves. When you are very big, then you just can’t wear the things that a normal or average to thick size person would wear. Let’s face it, having flabbies and showing big behinds or being wrinkled just don’t look attractive, charming, flattering or proper to anyone. When it comes to fashion and good looks.. The bottom line is Representation. It doesn’t matter whether you are young or old. Men or women. Knowing what looks good on you or not, that’s essential. Seek advise if you have to!
 JLo
 JLo looking smashing and sexy as always with her short dress, which showing her muscled and toned legs... Jane  Seymour red dress  
The lovely Jane Seymour is still wearing something short eventhough she is 63 years old... She is wearing a red short dress in combination with nude coloured high heels shoes... Well, I’m one of the women, who like to wear mini skirts, short dresses and short pants. Believe it or not, but I’m far over 40 or should I say, I’m very close to 50. I do believe that any person can cheat their age when they treat themselves the right way. Drink lots of water, eat more healthy food and fruits and go work out! By doing that, you will get rid off most of the stress and other bad things in your life as well as in your body. Basically, you will live a more balanced life. So, you want to guess what I was wearing the day after the television program?? A denim mini skirt with a shirt on top! That was when my female friend was repeating the things the television host was saying in that program. My friend said, that since I’m far over 40, I shouldn’t be wearing mini denim skirt, because that wasn’t appropriate on our age anymore. We are about the same age and I know that she is not wearing any short clothes. The reason is probably, because she is bigger than I am. Although she is bigger, I think she might look good wearing mini skirt with the right shirt and blouse to combine with. The skirt doesn't necessary has to be as short as mine. Oh my, I was really surprised to hear her saying that. Even though I understand her point of view, I just didn’t agree to that at all. I told her that its also about the person who’s wearing it and how to wear it and not just about the piece of clothing. My opinion is that it’s all about the representation of the whole package. I think that some women over 50 years old are still looking good wearing short skirts and short dresses. As long as they wear it well as in classy and stylish way. Fortunately there were other people around. One of our male friends asked my friend; why she thought that I shouldn't be wearing a mini skirt? And she replied that this television host had mentioned that issue in the program and she agreed with him. Then our male friend basically told her, that she shouldn’t bother so much about that and that she should stop going into what this television host was saying, because I don't look my age.. So he basically was saying: "What’s the fuss about?" As some of my friends started to have a discussion about the statement of this host person, I went outside. With all do respect to my female friend and I didn't want to be rude or whatsoever, but I just didn’t see the point in having any further conversation or discussion about it. I knew that no matter what I had to say, she was going to stick to her opinion and not giving in for an inch anyway and people are entitled to have their own opinion about things. Legs & Denim mini skirt  
My legs, seen from several different angles... I'm wearing an Edc denim jeans mini skirt with some fringes...
  Taupe outfit and knee boots  
Me, wearing a taupe winter outfit: turtle neck sweater, denim jeans skirt and knee high boots... So tell me.. Was I wrong in liking to wear mini denim skirts?.. Was I wrong to tell my friend that it was all about the representation, about the person who wears it and about how to wear it?.. Should women over 40 still be wearing mini skirts or any other short clothing?…What is your opinion?...

Post a Comment

Copyright © Celebrity Gossip - We Got Celeb Gossip. Designed by OddThemes & SEO Wordpress Themes 2018