Dr Dre Punched Eminem In Face - 50 Cent Says Its On!!!

http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/30062210/eminem-exercise-feature-600x315.jpg
Dr. Dre explains about punching famous Platinum album selling Eminem, "I'm not sorry about punching him because I took offense to his cocky behavior. I've always told Em that he has to respect the MC's who paved the way and build this platform for him to shine on. I think it's about time we part and go our separate ways," said the infamous Dr. Dre of his relationship with Eminem."Beef Is Inevitable!"

Eminem was attempting to disrespect all of the other rappers before him who paved his way. "He just wasn't thinking clearly," said 50 Cent. "How dare Dr. Dre put his hands on this legend. I owe my success to him."
Image result for eminem bruised eye
Apparently, 50 Cent wasn't too happy about Dr. Dre assaulting Eminem and said he now has plans of signing Eminem to his record label. Eminem was asking to comment as he hold a towel over his bruised eye and responded with, "Get the damn camera's the fuck out my face! I fell bitch!"

50 Cent said, "Shit just got real. We just waiting on Em on to give the word to see how this is gonna be handled. It ain't ova yet."


Comments