Amazing Woman



I am an amazing woman.

There is a core in each of us; a place where we cannot be anything but raw, real and simply just who we are made to be and on this journey we’re on we encounter a lot of people who just don’t get “it”, or get “us,” but when you find those people who bring out the child, the playful spirit, the purest and most real forms of you, you embrace those folks.

Life is short, times are hard as ...hell for most of us, we don’t laugh enough, we don’t PLAY; life tends to suck the joy out of things and makes us serious. Money is nice and it’s an unfortunate necessity, but laughing and having genuine fun? THAT is some priceless shit in life. In a random moment, on a random day, my blessing came in the form of a simple text from a friend to meet him out for some pool and darts and it was the most fun I have had since my son got married.

I have a playful spirit and I like to be silly and just laugh about nothing, I value those people in my life who just let me be ME without complaining or trying to change things, those are the real mf’s in your life, and when they stick around and see you through your good times and your challenges in life, you KNOW they really do mean it when they say they care about you. I AM BLESSED, and I feel the need to say it, again.

Comments